These banana cookies turned out fantastic, I think either use 2 large bananas or throw in another half making it two and half bananas, to moisten them up a little. These cookies taste great, never for a moment did I miss the dairy.
- 2 Bananas Mashed
- 1/4 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2/3 Cup Brown Rice Flower
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Unsweetened Dried Coconut (Optional, I personally leave this out)
- Pinch Of Seas Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Chick Chips (we used vegan dark choc)
Pre Heat Oven to 350 fahrenheit.
In a bowl, combine the:
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
In another bowl combine the:
- Backing Soda
- And if using, Dried Coconut
Then combine the two bowls together folding gently, then fold in the chocolate chips.
Line a baking tray with paper, this mixture makes quite a lot (about 20) so aim for a tray about 12″ x 18″ (30cm x 45cm). Measure out the portions with heaped teaspoons, just lump them hap hazardously onto the tray and simply bake for 14 minutes or until the tops are a golden brown. Remove and place on wire rack to cool.